Join GHQ's free e-mail list. Just enter your e-mail address and click on the Subscribe button. You can cancel your subscription at any time.

GHQ Models Forums
The Best Damn Wargaming Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    UsergroupsUsergroups    RegisterRegister 
  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
GHQ WWII Micro Armour rules 50% off!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    GHQ Models Forums Forum Index -> Military Models General Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thomaso827
E5

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I only rediscovered GHQ recently, and was only vaguely aware that there were rules made by and for GHQ products. I do recall some of the earlier rules products, but it was never the rules that attracted me. Now having seen the complementary copy in the Air Cav unit pack, I will read them and probably try them out. I am interested enough to pick up the Mekong rules and the Vietnam scenario pack, but whether for use on their own or as reference for the system I am working with, I cant say yet. I do want to say, Thanks for trying. I played Advanced Squad Leader since it came out, and while I never modified any of my minis for use with it, or modified ASL to use with minis, it always interested me when I saw others who did. A local group actually play ASL completely in a minis oriented game and have gone to great lenghts to recreate the ASL boards in miniature as geomorphic modules somewhat like the GHQ Terrain Builder system. One key player in that group is a medically retired fireman who cannot handle the cardboard counters with his burn-scarred hands, but loves the game system and using minis to play it.
jb
E5

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I posted a question on another forum about anybody playing the GHQ WWII rules. I got an overwhelming response that it was just an off shoot of their tank charts. Truth be told I know very little about the tank charts from yesteryears.
Any enlightenment on this statement?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    GHQ Models Forums Forum Index -> Military Models General Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: