Join GHQ's free e-mail list. Just enter your e-mail address and click on the Subscribe button. You can cancel your subscription at any time.

GHQ Models Forums
The Best Damn Wargaming Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    UsergroupsUsergroups    RegisterRegister 
  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
New Catalogue

Post new topic   Reply to topic    GHQ Models Forums Forum Index -> Military Models General Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gort
E5

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:57 am    Post subject: New Catalogue Reply with quote

I received my latest order yesterday and while browsing the new catalogue I noticed a new category on the combat commands page - MG7 and MG8. I assume the letter prefix stands for micro game or mini game. I like the concept. A tanks only quick start package with both combatants included in the same box. But it does raise a question - what happened to MGs 1 thru 6? The reason I ask is because most of my ww2 forces are for the 1944-45 period and I already have lots of the vehicles offered in MGs 7 and 8. If there were MGs for pre-1944 gaming (North Africa, France 1940, Russia 1941-42) it might temp me to start gaming/collecting forces for these periods beyond the ecclectic handful of items that I now possess.

regards

Steve
Post new topic   Reply to topic    GHQ Models Forums Forum Index -> Military Models General Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: