Join GHQ's free e-mail list. Just enter your e-mail address and click on the Subscribe button. You can cancel your subscription at any time.

GHQ Models Forums
The Best Damn Wargaming Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    UsergroupsUsergroups    RegisterRegister 
  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
White metal Kits
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17

Post new topic   Reply to topic    GHQ Models Forums Forum Index -> N Scale Models General Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nmanica
E5

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Walk's back into the thread turns on the light, dust off the hobby table and says, " It's time to start building again "
Been a hell of a trip, England, Scotland, Iceland home for a bit then Montana and now home again for awhile hope you all have been doing well ? Need to order some White Metal Kits ??? better make up a shopping list.
Cool
StarCruiser
E5

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ye ha!

I was beginning to worry...
"It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of java that the thoughts acquire speed. The hands acquire the shakes, the shakes become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion." - Programmer's Mantra
nmanica
E5

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Star, I'm sorry to cause you any worry, and thank you for caring.Yes I could have got on-line but it ran thur my mind and well I never did, sorry. I ran up to Scotland before New Year to catch the last of duck/goose season then back to England, Left there then up to Scotland till June, spent way to much time in Iceland !!!!! what a place think I fell in love about 100 times a day then got late June off to Montana and home for now.
Have to call GHQ this coming week and speak with Chanlor and place my order and start shutting down the gardens then on to the trains.Sorry for being so long winded. Till the next post which will be sooner take care.
Cool
StarCruiser
E5

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well - obviously, you had a ton o' fun!

In the end, that's always a good thing.
"It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of java that the thoughts acquire speed. The hands acquire the shakes, the shakes become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion." - Programmer's Mantra
nmanica
E5

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I have a few things painted up, Set stuff to shoot some pictures and my Nikon won't work !!!! going to mess with it today and see what's up, if not just it maybe time to replace her. Everyone have a safe weekend.

Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    GHQ Models Forums Forum Index -> N Scale Models General Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17
Page 17 of 17

Jump to: