Join GHQ's free e-mail list. Just enter your e-mail address and click on the Subscribe button. You can cancel your subscription at any time.

GHQ Models Forums
The Best Damn Wargaming Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    UsergroupsUsergroups    RegisterRegister 
  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
N-Scale Steam Locomotive Detail Parts

Post new topic   Reply to topic    GHQ Models Forums Forum Index -> N Scale Models General Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheDallesHostler

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 12:39 am    Post subject: N-Scale Steam Locomotive Detail Parts Reply with quote

Many of GHQ's detail parts included in their N-scale locomotive conversion kits are far superior to what is commercially available. What is the possibility of GHQ marketing a line of individually packaged detail parts? Now that Sunrise Enterprises has left the N-scale detail market, and not because of slow sales; GHQ could capitalize on their absence. There is very little available to detail N-scale steam, which is ultimately customizable, and I would really like to make an OWR&N steamer correctly detailed with a few simple add-on parts.

Please consider...
StarCruiser
E5

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe I suggested that before - along with at least one other person... Not sure if they are interested in getting into that field or not.

Personally, it makes sense - they've already created a massive load of parts that they could just produce, package and ship...
"It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of java that the thoughts acquire speed. The hands acquire the shakes, the shakes become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion." - Programmer's Mantra
damrr

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:52 am    Post subject: locomotive parts Reply with quote

Very Happy I believe that Republic Locomotive Works carries most of GHQ locomotive parts,
try them for what you need.
damrr

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:54 am    Post subject: LOCOMOTIVE PARTS Reply with quote

Very Happy I believe that Republic Locomotive Works carries most of GHQ locomotive parts,
try them for what you need.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    GHQ Models Forums Forum Index -> N Scale Models General Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: