Join GHQ's free e-mail list. Just enter your e-mail address and click on the Subscribe button. You can cancel your subscription at any time.

GHQ Models Forums
The Best Damn Wargaming Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    UsergroupsUsergroups    RegisterRegister 
  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
Discontinued Models

Post new topic   Reply to topic    GHQ Models Forums Forum Index -> N Scale Models General Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tedg

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:43 pm    Post subject: Discontinued Models Reply with quote

You state that older models may come back into production if there is enough interest. For those people (including myself) would it be possible to create a page of discontinued products so that we may have the opportunity to indicate what we would like to see return to your product line. When I first came into contact with GHQ it was at a trade fair here in Holland and at the time I was interested in your military models not knowing that you produced some excellent n-scale models. I have seen some photo's of what I think were your products but am not sure, that's why I'm asking.
Thanks in advance

Last edited by tedg on Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
nmanica
E5

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I second what Tedg said in his psot !!!! I do understand in this day and age that money is tight,but I have people screaming at me that want me to build the wheeled front end laoder,all I can tell them is if you find the kit or if GHQ runs it again I can build them for you.The other option is to make the bucket and place it in the wheeled front end log loader,thus giving the modler the choice.
I just placed an ordr on Friday for 4 each of 56001 and 56002 to meet the request I have received to build more it's a very hot item.

Larry
tedg

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Figured it would be better to alter the topic. The previous one did not really cover what I was trying to convey.
tedg

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

seems I remember a different trailer being available, not sure how many gallons it was but it sure beat the Fruehof trailer.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    GHQ Models Forums Forum Index -> N Scale Models General Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: