Join GHQ's free e-mail list. Just enter your e-mail address and click on the Subscribe button. You can cancel your subscription at any time.

GHQ Models Forums
The Best Damn Wargaming Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    UsergroupsUsergroups    RegisterRegister 
  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
Upcoming N-Scale New Releases

Post new topic   Reply to topic    GHQ Models Forums Forum Index -> N Scale Models General Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GHQ
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 4:38 pm    Post subject: Upcoming N-Scale New Releases Reply with quote

With May 21st fast approaching we thought that we should announce our upcoming N-Scale releases. Here is what they are:

53-019 1940s Logging Arch & Crawler

53-020 1940s Cable Dozer

53-021 1940s Crawler & Side Dump Wagon

53-022 1940s Tracked Crawler

56-017 1950s International Dump Truck

56-018 1940 GMC Cabover Grain Truck

56-019 Ford AA Grain Truck

57-018 Woody with Surfboards & Surfers

The 1940's Logging Arch & Crawler, 1950's Internation Dump Truck, 1940 GMC Cabover Grain Truck, and "Woody" with surfers will all come in one batch soon. Please keep an eye on this forum, we will post them on our website as soon as they are available.

Thank you for your support,
GHQ
StarCruiser
E5

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All 'very interesting' for those of us modelling the transition period...
"It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of java that the thoughts acquire speed. The hands acquire the shakes, the shakes become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion." - Programmer's Mantra
nmanica
E5

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you say " KITBASH " cause I can ! yeah I want the cable dozer,Tracked Crawler ,International Dump Truck and would you mind bring back the front end loader ?? pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Smile and I swear I will have pcitures of the crane project this weekend !! been swamped !!

L Cool
MichaelD

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about vehicles from the 1960's? Seems like most everything is either 50's and earlier, or modern. Little, if anything, from the 2nd generation period.

I'm particularly interested in 4 door sedans and station wagons. Too much of what's available are 2-door hardtops. And I'd love to see some of the "off" brands. Like AMC/Rambler and Studebaker. Heck, even Dodge, Plymouth, Oldsmobile, Buick, etc. are under represented.
tedg

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great, am always interested in new models. Some of your models do quite well on a european layout. Transition era stuff works well if you only use a few.
PGE_Modeller

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:00 pm    Post subject: Upcoming N scale models Reply with quote

Any update on when the 1940s logging arch and crawler will be available, please?

Thanks
StarCruiser
E5

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suspect with the market kinda shaky - they're probably on hold for now. But, that's just my opinion...
"It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of java that the thoughts acquire speed. The hands acquire the shakes, the shakes become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion." - Programmer's Mantra
Post new topic   Reply to topic    GHQ Models Forums Forum Index -> N Scale Models General Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: