Join GHQ's free e-mail list. Just enter your e-mail address and click on the Subscribe button. You can cancel your subscription at any time.

GHQ Models Forums
The Best Damn Wargaming Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    UsergroupsUsergroups    RegisterRegister 
  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
Orders and delivery

Post new topic   Reply to topic    GHQ Models Forums Forum Index -> Military Models General Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rdenman62
E5

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:47 pm    Post subject: Orders and delivery Reply with quote

Just a question on ordering and delivery from GHQ. I placed an order the other day but have yet to recieve a confirmation. I also did not see an order number on the invoice. Now itís been a long time since I ordered anything from GHQ so am just curious why I havenít recieved a confirmation. Also how long does it take to get your items once the order is placed? Is this how they normally operate? I guess Iím just used to receiving a confirmation and a tracking number. Not complaining just would like to know
Hoth_902
E5

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have had a mixed experience. Most times, I get a confirmation almost immediately. THey typically do not charge your card until it ships. However, even though my experience has been pretty consistent, One order, not so long ago, was not as good. I placed my order and I did not get confirmation or a tracking order in my email. In addition, they did not charge my credit card for almost 1.5 weeks and then took another week before I got a tracking email. In the end it took them over three weeks to fill the order. I had sent several emails and got no response in the begging and then something toward the end. In the end, the order got filled and all was well. This is a tuff time for them, being that they are small company. I typically take a screen shot of my confirmed order that I see on there website once the transaction is complete. That way if I don't see anything I have that to fall back on.

My oppinion would be to give them a week and if you have not heard anything, I would send them an email with your order. I am assuming this was a black Friday purchase.

GHQ is a great company with great customer service.. I am sure in the end they will do right by that.

http://warriorbear.weebly.com/
rdenman62
E5

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds good. I thank you for the info.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    GHQ Models Forums Forum Index -> Military Models General Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: