Join GHQ's free e-mail list. Just enter your e-mail address and click on the Subscribe button. You can cancel your subscription at any time.

GHQ Models Forums
The Best Damn Wargaming Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    UsergroupsUsergroups    RegisterRegister 
  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
U. I. N. United Imagi-Nations.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21

Post new topic   Reply to topic    GHQ Models Forums Forum Index -> Military Models General Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MechCommander
E5

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The deceased Canadian Commander, should have waited for the ROD to do the recon first, but he was on a time deadline to remove the Al-Kabab militants from VZ, since the forest fire had died down a bit to allow passage.
chrisswim
E5

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

UIN
Amb 1: See, the resolution we passed last week worked. There has not been any shots fired. Peaceful. Several different Navies have sent ships to patrol the Straight of Hormuz to maintain peace.
Amb 2: I see that, even Canada is sending a naval task force to help. They have battleships. big 15 inch guns... I hear its like throwing a Volkswagon 20 miles, its a massive explosion.
Amb 3 That is all good news. If all those ships are moving about, its not like the road that people stay in their lanes. If ships are moving, there will be a wreak, a disaster, leading oil, lives lost. A disaster waiting to happen.
Amb 2: Thats nothing. Those Iranians dont know much, but when those big @@& guns open, those Iranians will get smart in a hurry. I'm telling ya. My dad said those battleship guns are massive. He served in Iraq blockaid. My grandad served in Japanese navy in WW2, he saw those guns.
chrisswim
E5

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

UIN Security Council Investigation Committee
Amb 1: We need to investigate the murder of 12 Bedouins and 4 Yer Bouti soldiers. From all my sources they were murdered by Canadian Airborne soldiers.
Amb 2: I second that investigation. It looks bad. If they did actually murder those people we need to slap some sanctions on New Canada, especially if they do not prosecute those responsible.
....discussion for 2 hours, nothing said.....
Break for lunch, back in 2 hours and 18 minutes.
.... more frivolous discusssion.... then
Amb 3: I call the question to investigate the deaths of 12 Bediouns and 4 Yer Bouti soldiers.
Motion carries 17-0-1.
Move to adjourn. Adjourned without objection.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    GHQ Models Forums Forum Index -> Military Models General Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21
Page 21 of 21

Jump to: