Join GHQ's free e-mail list. Just enter your e-mail address and click on the Subscribe button. You can cancel your subscription at any time.

GHQ Models Forums
The Best Damn Wargaming Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    UsergroupsUsergroups    RegisterRegister 
  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
Game this weekend the 19th in FORT WAYNE IN

Post new topic   Reply to topic    GHQ Models Forums Forum Index -> Military Models General Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fullmetaljacket
E5

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:24 am    Post subject: Game this weekend the 19th in FORT WAYNE IN Reply with quote

hello all just dropping a quick message for anyone that is interested in joining me, JB, and a few others in FORT WAYNE IN this saturday the 19th at 2 pm at the gaming store called The KEEP. We will be putting on two boards of micro armor eastern front Kursk battle. we will take some pictures and put them here on the site soon. For anyone that is already on our gaming mailing list you should have gotten the info in the last week or so. For those who are not and wish to be please let me know and I will add you to our gaming list. we get together once or twice a month usually in South Bend Indiana or Fort Wayne. Our group consists of around 15 memebers so we are growing and always looking for more. I have meet several new people from this site alone that game with us now it is really a great time and learning painting tips and etc... For those who dont know Fort Wayne IN is roughly 2 hrs north of Indianapoils, 3 from Chicago, IL and Columbus, OH and roughly 2 ot 3 from Detriot, MI. Any questions just drop me a line and i will gladly get back to you. We have members coming from as far southern Wisconsin.

FMJ
jb
E5

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...Had a good time. I just wished the battle went faster (must be the Hube in me!), especially when I was trying to get Die PanzerCommandant to get his right flank moving.
I was surprised that everybody liked the 1"scale=100m compared to the 2"=100m.
Thanks for the game and the wonderful Indiana hospitalty guys...
PANZERS! MARSCH,MARSCH!!
fullmetaljacket
E5

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was a great time enjoyed it greatly, plus we got a few more people interested in the game of micro armor. I think the game is running pretty well as is just a few more tweaks and we will have it. Besides getting everyone up to snuff on reading the charts and we will be good. Cant wait to do some more gaming soon.

FMJ
Pitfall
E5

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any new word on the campaign?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    GHQ Models Forums Forum Index -> Military Models General Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: